- 1 cup dark chocolate chips ( I used Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of almonds, roughly chopped (can use any nut that you like or a combination.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Combine dark chocolate and coconut oil in a glass or stainless steal bowl over a double boiler. Continually mix with a spatula until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and mixed in chopped nuts.
- Spread mixture evenly on the parchment paper or Silpat.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to harden.
- Break into pieces and store in a parchment paper lined, air tight container in the fridge or freezer.